Monday, March 29, 2010

A brand new attitude (after salt water flush)


Hi guys!
Here I am today starting the juice feasting once again.

This time, I will trust myself more and will overcome attitude surround me (and detox symptoms!).

This morning, I got the salt water flush and after 2 hours, I got celery and pears juice. Awesome! Not too sweet and a very good taste!

I got 4 cups for 2,30$.

I'll have four days of juice feasting here and I'll bring lemon and a manual presser with me to do 3 days of Master Cleanse in my family. Hard to believe I'll drink lemonade for Easter. loll

I just hope I won't get any trouble (meaning bad attitude) in my family, regarding this juice fasting. I'll pretend I am on day 21 and I don't wanna break the fast. loll (I am not a good liar anyway).

I feel a bit tired. I have fibromyalgia symptoms since 3 days and obviously PMS is giving me trouble.

I didn't told you guys; I went to test my vision and the optometrist told me my vision improved by 0,25 so instead of having -4,25, I have -4,00. Awesome! I wouldn't believe it myself!

How much do you think my vision can improve if I do a juice feast for 60 days? Wow! I wish my vision come back to normal (20/20). I don't think it's possible anyway. For now, I've been told my eyes look like they have 30 years (instead of 35) which is good. Can we do that with my mood and my overall health? :)

Take care sexy!

Karine

2 comments:

  1. I'm all for vision improving! I'm on day 2, in heavy detox! It's all good, the body is healing itself. Follow my progress at http://juicefeastingpdx.com. See you in 90!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the salt water flush?

    ReplyDelete