Thursday, March 18, 2010

The pic I don't wanna share... (a little story about aloe vera)


Okay. I have to be honest.
I just saw the pic of me I just took and I can't believe I took so much weight in so little time... I am almost crying. Damn. I am tempted to put a pic of me BEFORE this big mess. But I won't. I don't have to do that. I have to face who i have become and accept the consequences of bad habits.

I can see that all the weight I took is all in the hips and the stomach. I look like a ball of Kinball.

I just hate what I see... really. Anyhow. That just motivate me. Can you believe I was wearing a size 4 in 2008? Damn.

Okay, this morning, I did another salt water flush. It does help to remove toxins.

I got yesterday Bee pollens and Hemp oil to add fat and some proteins in my juice feast. I'll tell more about it tomorrow.

I got this morning:
- 2 oranges;
- a half pineapple;
- 1 grapefruit;
- aloe vera juice (45 ml);
- Hemp oil (1 tablespoon);
- Bee pollen.

I totally forgot to add chlorella, but I'll add it for the second drink in my day.
Budget: 3,75$

Let's talk about aloe vera today.
This plant is a miracle by itself. It is helpful for many conditions (and not only for sunburn): cancer, cholesterol, diabetes, IBS, inflammation, etc.

Here's the list I got from NaturalNews for its benefits:

Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
• Lowers high cholesterol.
• Repairs "sludge blood" and reverses "sticky blood".
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
• Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
• Protects the body from oxidative stress.
• Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn's disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
• Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
• Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
• Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Ends constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats candida infections.

This is how Aloe Vera is good for you. And inexpensive too. I got a liter for 10$ (okay, I got it from the Ontario side, less taxes, loll)

Since I have skin problem, aloe vera will be a good thing for me. Aloe vera soothes the skin, hydrates it, nourishes it and accelerates the regeneration of new skin tissue. Moreover, you could use the gel from the plant directly on your skin and it will acts better than any cream you will find on the market.

For fibromyalgia, since aloe vera reduces inflammation, joint and muscles pain, after adding this to my juice for two weeks, it says I will begin to experience a significant reduction of inflammation symptoms. I'll tell you more about this after 2 weeks. :) Of course, if you eat a typical SAD diet, like meat, sugar, flour, milk, fried foods, it won't be as powerful but you will still experience a relief but a lifestyle change about your food habits will likely be a benefit for your health.

What is also very important to amplifies the antioxidant effects of vitamins. It makes vitamin C, vitamin E and other antioxidants work better! Isn't it magnificent?

You wanna cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn's disease and Celiac disease? Once again, Aloe vera! If you use it regularly, you'll notice big improvement in your health.

Aloe vera is antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal. That makes all of you first aid kit obsolete.
Aloe vera also contains acemannan, a natural immune booster. Can you find better than this?


Karine

4 comments:

  1. Hello there! I came across your blog in a link you posted on facebook just wanted to let you know that I am very interested in seeing how the results of this turn out for you! I am in a very similar place- have gained a lot of weight in the last few years, and I recently heard about the juice diet, so I am thinking of trying it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, one of the things I read recently is that one alternative to the salt water is that two teaspoons of psyllium husks in a cup of water with some lemon juice will give you the fiber you need and it doesn't taste near as bad as the salt water:

    http://www.giveittomeraw.com/forum/topics/juice-detox-and-going-to-the

    ReplyDelete
  3. kajin - I'm getting use to it now! I am gonna do it only for maybe 2 weeks, to make sure there's nothing "old" in this body. After all, I've suffered of constipation for long time! Thanks for the tip, I may try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, it does motivate me to see that peoples are reading my blog so keep reading and asking question!

    ReplyDelete