Wednesday, March 17, 2010

LESS is MORE - Chlorella, a superfood for fibromyalgia

Hello guys!
I just woke up! What a beautiful day! It is 7h30 AM and overall, I got an average sleep. Apart a nightmare, I feel good this morning even if I got awakened many times in the night time.

Ok. I have something to confess. I am not idiot, I just don't speak English as a first language. So If what I write look basic, I don't mean to. ;)

Ok. Another thing I have to put in perspective. What do I look like in the morning?
Ugly. Really. Yes. This is a hard confession but I have to. For those who wanna see a picture, I'll gladly post one.

But let's be honest once again.

Today, I look like this for marketing purposes. I don't wear makeup, I didn't sleep very well to make sure I have puffy eyes on the picture, I am wearing ugly clothes but after few weeks, I'll start to lose weight, have a glowing skin, MORE make-up, LESS clothes and then you'll hate me MORE but I'll start to look MORE stupid to give you a reason to stick with me. Also, MORE men will join the blog to look for pictures of me in a bikini (since I said it's one of my goal). We all know it won't be to join me on my juicing journey...

Oh... by the way, the closer I'll be from my goal, the LESS I'll write here to enjoy MORE life outside.

This morning, I am getting :
- 1 grapefruit;
- 2 oranges;
- half a pineapple;
- 45 ml of aloe vera gel;
- Chlorella.
Budget: 2,75$

Let's talk a bit about Chlorella.
This is one of the most complete algae you will find in nature. Not only it is good for body fat and diabetes, it is also fantastic for fibromyalgia for some reasons. (Geez, I am getting upset because the dictionary on my computer doesn't recognize the word "fibromyalgia". It looks like in real life, with so many doctors, who don't recognize this illness).

Chlorella also relieves arthritis and joint pain. It also shows tremendous promise as a natural detoxifier, immune system booster, and perhaps even a cancer fighter. Chlorella is a freshwater algae that contains a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids that it's considered not so far than perfect whole food. Chlorella is also the richest source of chlorophyll on earth. Good no? No to mention that Chlorella is inexpensive. When mixed with juice, it doesn't really alter the taste of the juice (well, I do like the real taste of orange in the morning!).


THE GOOD NEW ABOUT FIBROMYALGIA:

The primary symptoms of fibromyalgia involve inflammation or pain in joints and muscles, often accompanied by fatigue.

In two separate clinical trials conducted in Japan, researchers found that daily therapy with 10 grams of chlorella in tablet form and 100 millilitres of chlorella liquid extract brought improvements in pain, sleep, and anxiety - all common measures of fibromyalgia severity.

After three months, 62 percent of the fibromyalgia patients taking the chlorella scored better on pain assessment measures - an improvement that was not seen when the same patients took a placebo. Overall, 71 percent of the participants said that chlorella helped to improve their fibromyalgia symptoms, with no side effects.

I've always thought that fibromyalgia is a immune system malfunction. Since chlorella is helping by stimulating the production of immune system factors like macrophages, leukocytes, and interferon, it is easy to make a connection and find out why this supplement is good for this illness.

Tomorrow, I'll talk about aloe vera and its benefits. Keep it up! Have a good day sexy!

Karine
P.S. The pic will be uploaded tonight. Sorry, no more battery. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment