Monday, March 22, 2010

Nausea - an end to juice feasting?

HI folks!
Today, I woke up with the feeling I don't want juice anymore. I am not sure if it's normal.
Yesterday, my lst drink was a lot of carrot, the rest of the head of celery and 3 apples.
I was in disgust just to finish it and today, i don't feel like juice feasting. I am not sure if it's normal.

I feel really tired, which can be of course toxins that are releasing but I also have some pain related to fibromyalgia, like the whole fatigue, which is common to fibromyalgia. It's not that I don't want to fast anymore, I am just TIRED of sweet stuff. But when I think about it, even if I drink something salty, I feel I'm gonna throw out. What should I do? No idea.

So, 'til now, I am not gonna drink a juice. I will wait until I am craving one. I'll make sure to keep myself hydrated with water for the day. Maybe it will be a water fast today.

Take care sexy!

Karine

Take care folk!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karine I just started following your blog I am trying a juice fast soon and was a little nervous about all the side affects you are describing, all I have read says that for the first 3 to 5 days everything you are feeling is the norm and after that you will feel great :) I am new to eating raw and juicing so I am very interested in talking to someone who is going through it. I am eating about 80% raw and feeling a lot better, I am a quadruple bypass survivor and type 2 diabetic and of course overweight I started at 325lbs and am down to 241 fighting everyday to eat right to lose more.
    Thanks for listening
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony, it's wonderful and amazing. Nature is powerful. I just survive to the 8th day (I was feeling very nausea but now I'm fine). My skin even look clearer. ;) Thanks for following!
    The side effects are just fatigue, maybe headaches (I was drinking coffee - bad bad habit, lol) and since I have fibromyalgia, some muscles pain too but I am "used" to it.
    Take care and tell me about your journey! Congrats for your weight loss!

    Karine

    ReplyDelete