Friday, March 19, 2010

Ugly duck looking for frog - detox symptoms for good

Hi there!
here's a little update for the juices I drank:

I've got two other drinks today.
The third quart was:
- half a pineapple;
- 3 grapefruits;
- 2 oranges.

Budget: 3,30$

The fourth quart was;
- 3 yellow apples;
- half a head of celery;
- 4 carrots - average size;
- half a head of romaine lettuce;
- 200 ml of distilled water to make a full quart.
Budget: 2,75$

Today, I went for some shopping and while I was browsing for a bag pack, I've heard a little boy telling to his mom that I was not beautiful. I've checked if I was the only woman in the place. Yes I was. I really felt I was the ugly duck. In my head, I was figuring I was answering him and throwing something to his face but this is where my thoughts stopped. I am not violent. I just hate what he said.

But basically, I know what he meant. I was wearing a cap, no makeup, wearing my glasses and since I am detoxifying, I have some pimples on my face (look like I am a multifunction remote control. Damn. I was wearing sport clothes, nothing to my advantage, I don't really look like a woman those days. Well. Fair enough.
But I am just not in the mood to always pimp my look like a pine-up. Don't you?

Good night sexy!

Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment