Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby steps

Definitely feeling like a baby, only drinking, always going to bathroom.

I got a second 800 ml of juice which was:

- half of an honeydew;
- two oranges;
- a tablespoon of Chlorella but I'm not sure If I have a good reason to add it.

Budget: Around 2$.

So, what is juice feasting?

It is an abundance of juice, the equivalent of 12 to 15 pounds of fruits and vegetables. It provides you all the nutrition you need to feed you. It is mainly to detoxify your body and soul from toxins you've been accumulating from years.

Here's what you can achieve after a 92 days feast.

1. Stop adding toxins into our bodies.
2. Drinking Nutrient Dense Living Juices with Superfoods/Supplements
3. Physiological Rest
4. Removing Uneliminated Waste Matter in Small Intestine and Colon
5. Hydration
6. Removing Uneliminated Toxins in the Blood, Lymph, and at the Cellular Level throughout the body
7. Alkalinization
8. Reduction/Eradication of Inflammation/Chronic Pain
9. Oxygenation
10. Rejuvenation of Metabolism and Digestive System
11. Restoration of Nutrients
12. Rebuilding

Of course, weight loss is one of the biggest reason why peoples want to make a juice feast. However, weight loss is a result of a loss of toxins, which means a healthier body.

Regarding fibromyalgia symptoms, I've started my days with knots in my back and some pain in my feet and hands. Some of us has developed Myofascial Pain syndrome which is often associated to fibromyalgia. I did started my day with motivation so I've went to the grocery store by feet which was one hour walk. (What? Do you really think I'm gonna go to the store which is 7 minutes by feet and get lazy? No way!)

A juice is waiting for me in the fridge:
- 3 apples;
- Salad, half a pound;
- Ginger (small piece);
- half a celery.

Yummy.
Budget: Around 4 dollars.

Talk to you later, sexy babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment