Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Raw Tapenade - Bruschetta recipe



Oh my.
Couldn't resist to eat. Obviously, I was not ready for a juice feast.
So instead of losing this blog, I will post raw food recipe (really!).



Tonight, I've experimented.
I've saw a recipe online that was saying "tapenade" and it looks really yummy. So I've tried to make one raw.


For this recipe, I've used:

- Raw black sun dried olives (25-30);
- 2 tomatoes;
- 3 garlic cloves
- a bunch of fresh basil;
- 1 tablespoon of lemon.

Mix all this in a food processor. If you like bruschetta type sauce, you'll fall in love with this recipe. Easy and very good on a cracker (raw and dehydrated, of course). I had to stop myself eating this.

I am gonna try to make a roobios tea right now with raw hemp milk. I'll post if I like the taste. :)

Take care and have fun, sexy!

Karine
P.S. This could be a nice sauce for pasta! (well, zucchini pasta)

No comments:

Post a Comment