Thursday, March 18, 2010

Little mistake - juicing is a scientific evidence

Hi gals!
It's almost 10h pm. I am hungry. Damn.
In the afternoon, I got a drink that was really bad. I guess that was the red cabbage that was bad.

I did:
- Red cabbage;
- carrots;
- celery;
- kale and green salad;
- one apple.

Budget: 5$ approximately. 1 quart.


Later, around 6h30, I got:
- Oranges;
- pineapple;
- lime;
- chlorella.

Budget: 4,25$

I just read that a typical day is:

One Quart each, made fresh, drank approx. 2-3 hours apart, in this order:
1. 8:00 am Green Vegetable Juice
2. 10:30 am Fruit Juice (or Green Vegetable Juice)
3. 1:00 pm Fruit Juice (or Green Vegetable Juice)
4. 3:30 pm Green Vegetable Juice

Oups. Definitely not what I was doing. I'll correct that tomorrow and I am gonna make sure to read everything I need to know (and do!) in order to do a pleasant juice experience. Keep tuning, sexy babes!

Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment