Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Number 2, number 1


This morning, I did a salt water flush.
I've read that we should do an enema each day while juice feasting.

Well... I don't see myself doing this. Just thinking of the idea, I'm getting sick. So I made some research and in the past, I first made a Master Cleanse fast. Not as easy as a Juice Feast, obviously, because calories number is down to 600. Also, you get sick of always drinking lemonade. 10 days was okay but I couldn't do more than that.

So, this morning, I've mixed one liter of distilled water with 1 tablespoon and a half of non-iodized sea salt. I have to be honest, the taste is very bad. But damn it is good for elimination! All the old fecal matter get out, like a guest you don't wanna invite in your home.

One warning: don't plan an appointment 30 minutes (even one hour is not enough) after drinking this. You're going to be a good friend with the toilet.

I am gonna do that for the time I need it. I guess 10 days at least.

This morning, I've juiced:
- 1 grapefruit;
- 1 orange;
- half a pineapple;
- 1 lemon;
- 1 tablespoon of chlorella;
- 45 ml of aloe vera gel.

That gave me 1 liter.
Budget: around 3$.

No comments:

Post a Comment