Sunday, March 14, 2010

My journey to Juice feasting!



Sunday - March 14th.

Tomorrow will be my first day on my juice feasting journey.

Let's be honest first. The reasons why I am juicing are:
- Getting rid of those unwanted pounds to try a bikini for the second time in my life (first time was in my first -and last!- bodybuilding competition when I was 19); If I lose enough, I will have to shave my bikini zone and my legs all summer but I am willing to make this sacrifice;
- I also have a nice expensive dress I need to wear again to make a certain monetary gain;
- I am 35 and single. While I still have youth (yes, for your information, 35 is still young and it's a sexy period of your life!), I would like to make this period just the best one I will always remember;
- I have fibromyalgia; I've been told that a juice feast will help me to get more quality of life, less pain, more energy, more fun! (let's see!);
- I also have pre-cancer cells I wanna get rid of and my health is important to me;
- Looking good in all clothes but mostly naked;
- Erasing all those pimples on my face and body.

My plan is to do 30 days at least. If I can do more, as specified on the Juice Feasting program, I'll try 92 days, which will lead me to June 14th 2010. (Nice program! Just before summer :P)



I just got my juicer, which is a Hurom. I am totally in love with it. I'll talk more about it tomorrow along other technical stuff on juice feasting. So be there!

I hope this blog will entertain you and educate you about juice feasting, raw and living food and all natural healing treatment.


Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment