Saturday, April 10, 2010

The taste of juice

Today is just the second day and I already have this nausea. I don't know why, the juice is not appealing at all. What are your suggestions ?

I wonder how I would do 40 days with this kind of feeling in the morning.
Maybe it's just that I don't like the mix of celery and apples at this time of the day.

Yesterday was difficult with food around. I realize this experience would be easier if I was all alone, in a cave with my juicer (and my laptop). It,s not that I am craving for food (such as SAD diet or anything cooked) but I do wish to eat and not drink or If I would drink anything, it would be anything sweet with raspberries, strawberries, orange, pineapples or even watermelon. Mmmm. But vegetables? Yuk. I'd rather eat it than drink it. What is the solutions?

In 2008, I was having a smoothie in the morning packed with fruits, green stuff (spinach, kale or romaine salad), aloe vera, coconut oil, spirulina and bee pollen and in the day, I was having fruits in a large quantity (sometimes I could eat up to 6 bananas) for lunch and sometimes some sprouted lentils or beans in salads and in the night time, it was a big salads with sprouts and few pieces of vegetables. At that time, the only thing I was eating that was not raw was steamed broccoli. Awesome! I lost 40 pounds within 3 months, and instead of sleeping 12 to 15 hours (because of fibromyalgia), I was sleeping 6 hours and has tons of energy!

Here's the before and after of 2008:


Awesome, no?
I miss this period, where my energy was really phenomenal. Can't wait to go back to that! I miss exercising and just walking is not enough for me.

If you have any ideas for me, keep me posted. Do you have any subjects you would like me to talk about?

Take care, sexy!

Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment