Monday, April 19, 2010

Raw Chocolate fever!


Hi there!
I've been away for few days, mostly because I have to focus on my jewelry business (to be). Sorry about that.

Since few days, I have many cravings for sweet stuffs so I've created this "milkshake" (without the milk).

Here we go:

Decadent Chocolate Organza

- 2 tablespoons of raw chocolate powder;
- 2 pears;
- 4 tablespoons of hemp seeds;
- 2 cups of purified water;
- Raw honey (or agave nectar If you prefer);
- You can add coconut oil for flavor (and immune system boost).

First, mix the water, the raw chocolate powder and hemp seeds. Blend it for 30-45 seconds. Strain the milk and blend it again with coconut oil, honey and pears.
Taste it with closed eyes! Yummy. Why not switching pears for bananas? I did that twice this week. Delicious!

Take care sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment